ADVAN will be hosting its Peer-to-Peer Initiative, on the 11th of June 2015 at Protea Hotel, Plot 42/44, Issac John Street GRA Ikeja, Lagos. The intent of the initiative is to provide the essential tools for advertisers to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of marketing efforts, with current global trends and best practice.
The focus of this edition will be Marketing in the Digital Economy and it is a must-attend event for anyone who is trying to navigate their brands through this hyper-fragmented and complicated media landscape. Consumers have become accustomed to viewing content and connecting with people wherever and whenever they want. Social media, e-commerce, wearable technology, and native advertising have especially exploded in the last few years. Despite this rapid growth, clients have many challenges which include measurement, agency management, internal org structure, and relinquishing control to the consumer while trying to influence the dialogue.
This event brings together top digital marketing professionals from the client side and key agency experts.
Our Topics Will Include:
- Marketing to the new Digital Native: Imperatives and challenges
- The Changing Role of Marketing
- Reputation Economy
- E-commerce Digital Technology and Shopping Preferences
- Staying Relevant in the Digital Age
Our Speakers Are A Line-Up Of The Most Proficient Individuals In Marketing And Digital Economy
- Mr. David Okeme– Brand Building Director Unilever Nigeria Plc
- Mr. Harshvardhan Sarda– Managing Director Retail Vertical, Sub-Saharan and South Africa, The Nielsen Company
- Mr. Onyeka Akumah– Director Anozim Ltd( Former Vice-President Konga.com and Former Director Marketing and Partnerships Jumia.com
- Juliet Ehimuan – Country Manager Google Nigeria