Ex-Officio/ Head, Media and Digital, FrieslandCampina WAMCO
- I am the connections team lead in the Commercial division of Friesland CampinaWAMCO and responsible in ensuring FCW brands have the right support that delivers undisputed visibility in the marketing space.
- I have over a decade experience working with different brands; and have supported the growth objectives of the organizations I worked for. Importantly, the need to help brands grow while tapping into consumer passion points remain some of my biggest interest.
- I am highly motivated, driven by a passion to excel always. I am a strong believer in the power of marketing communications and its ability to shape and influence consumer choices.
- A graduate of Mass communication at the Federal Polytechnic, Oko, Anambra state and studied Community Relations at the Pan Atlantic University, Lagos at Post Graduate Diploma level.
- I am goal oriented, a team player and always willing to learn.
- FrieslandCampina WAMCO (FCW), Head of Media, Digital, Brand Activation and Consumer Care (Connections), June 2017 – (Till date)
- Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (EMTS), Manager, Media Planning & Management, July 2012- June 2017
- All Seasons Mediacom, Senior Manager, Strategy & Business Development, January -June 2012
- Capital Media Limited, Manager, Planning & Strategy, 2011- 2012
- DDB Lagos, Media Executive, 2005 – 2006
SOME OF THE THINGS I’VE DONE:
- Proven track record in leading support teams in the development of winning media strategies and plans that delivered superior output in overall volume and value of company wide sales target and Brand health Indices.
- Proficient in delivering effective and efficient strategies that delivered over 50% in budget savings while ensuring an optimized spend at 95%.
- Ensured Above the Line (ATL) support to brands and marketing team that led to a double digit growth in Brand Health and Awareness levels.
- Effective operations of media management system including the evaluation, selection, engagement and monitoring of agencies and partners.
- Responsible for the planning and managing the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.