In the words of George Bernard Shaw, “The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.” Thus, inasmuch as communication is intended to express the functions and benefits of a brand, today’s fiercely competitive market ensures that organizations remain in a state of endless struggle to gain considerable share of voice.
While organizations appear to be in a state of flux against the backdrop of the concurrence of plurality and accessibility of communication channels, the question arises as to how brands can effectively express themselves to engage and elevate their target markets to the aspired level of satisfaction and loyalty.
The major aim of the Forum is to share enlightened views on promoting brand sustainability against the backdrop of recurrent questions such as:
- What is your brand?
- Who is your brand really talking to?
- What do you want your target market and stakeholders to know about you?
- What differentiates your brand from the competition?
- What do you want them to do with your brand now and in the future?
The Forum hopes to challenge brand custodians to objectively and consistently monitor the strength of their brand expressions among target audiences and key stakeholders across all communication channels.
- Keynote Presentation (Characteristics of Expressive Brands)
- Two Discussion Sessions
Duration: 1 day
Mode of Training: Classroom
Date: 25 October 2018