The encapsulate Senior Executive Programme in International Marketing Strategy is a non-credit bearing course designed specially for high-performance managers and directors who work in critical roles using available resources to effectively produce products and services in a way that satisfy the customers. The programme is also useful for managers and directors who need an intensive course to cover the key areas that drive success and profit in everyday business marketing.
If you want to understand how to align marketing strategies with business strategy, and how high – performing business leaders make better decisions about their products, services, customers, brand, and competition, then this is just the right programme for you.
This programme is designed to give you a comprehensive understanding of the key skills and practices used by marketing executives and their organisations to make informed marketing decisions that are vital to the success of any business. Participants will learn how to critically evaluate key marketing models and apply them in a real-life business problem at a strategic level.
This 100% online certificate enhances your understanding of the role of marketing in organisational strategy and highlights the advantages of using a cross-functional perspective to lead successful companies or units.
By the end of three months, you will have worked through several case studies, have access to numerous online academic materials, interact with peers from different countries and background and also have received directions from the best business trainers in the business world today.
Students who successfully complete this online programme will receive a SEMP Certificate in International Marketing from the Metropolitan School of Business and Management UK.
- Culture, Mindset and Behaviour
- Cross-Cultural Consumer Behaviour
- Global vs. local Consumerism I
- Convergence of Marketing Environments
- Cross-Cultural Market Research
- Buyer Behaviour and Targeting
- Global vs.local Consumerism II
- International Pricing
- Distribution, Sales promotion and Marketing Entry Strategy
- International Marketing Communications and Buyer Behaviour
- Improving International Marketing Communications and Promotions
- Critical Reflection of Key Issues in International Marketing Strategy.
Duration: 2 Weeks
Start Date: 2nd Week in August
Mode of Training: Classroom & Online