The Executive Programme in Advertising (EPA) is more than a genre of advertising training. It is a practice-centered Master Class meant to transfer skills and expertise in one of the most prominent Media and Communication Specialties. Packaged for practical delivery by the School of Media and Communication, Pan-Atlantic University, and Troyka Holdings, one of Africa’s leading advertising and public relations conglomerates – the programme seeks to achieve the following main objectives:
- To introduce in the African Advertising industry a standing top cadre manpower development bouquet that ranks among the best in the world.
- To stimulate in African Advertising leadership a new orientation towards unending self and organization improvement in strategy, creativity, management and best practice compliance.
- To activate attention towards the application of Africa centred Advertising philosophy, regulation, creative idiom and cultural values.
- To emphasize the importance of digital immersion, scientific research and valid metrics as inevitable components of contemporary Advertising.
With advertising now regarded as a worthy and tested partner to all leading brand owners the world over, this programme comes highly recommended for key players in the industry.
- Three weeks intensive lectures at SMC
- One week practical sessions at Troyka Holdings
- Two days of group project presentation
Duration: 20 days spread across 4 months
Date: 9 April to 13 July 2018