Selling is an exchange of a product or service for value. Selling is the final aim of all marketing and promotional efforts, without which these efforts are in themselves futile. Selling is a skill that can be taught and learnt. The School of Media and Communication (SMC), Pan-Atlantic University, is pleased to present a workshop on marketing and selling aimed at helping participants develop key skills in marketing and selling.
The workshop will provide answers to the following questions:
- Where do Sales and marketing strategies meet or diverge?
- Are there distinctive requisites that define the marketing and selling?
- What are the marketing and selling strategies and skills that will succeed in a depressing economy such as ours?
- What distinguish the Big Sell from the Small (but Continuous) Sell?
- Are there attributes and skills peculiar to Salespersons in one industry from the others in a stringent market like Nigeria’s?
- Can Personal selling skills succeed in a mass-customer field as it does in specialized fields?
- Are there psychological forces at play in Selling?
- What are special attributes needed to be successful in selling products with great variety in model and price?
- What is Digital Selling?
- How effective can it be in a multi-social-tier market like Nigeria’s?
Please join us in a 4-day workshop as we seek answers to above questions which will help build new marketing and selling skills for you and your organization.