New ways of using information and Internet-based and emerging technologies are revolutionizing the structure and operation of organisations. Today, information management enables integrated business processes that extend the entire information supply chain from consumer to provider, to government, and to use. Corporate profitability and non-profits alike are transformed in ways we never imagined, and as a result, enhance the effective delivery of public services.
Staying competitive and productive in commercial business, non-profit and government demands a strategic response to the changes and innovations evolving from the collection of massive data repositories, rapidly emerging technologies, increased computing performance, increased communication capabilities and improved information dissemination and visualization.
Our supported distance learning mode of delivery allows you to study online from any location and is designed to fit in with your work commitments. You will be taught and supported by experienced industry professionals who will recreate the same challenging interactive format of the on-campus courses for those studying at a distance.
Our virtual learning environment offers students the flexibility of where and when they can study, offering full and open access to tutors and other class members. Students have the benefit of being part of a group of learners with the invaluable opportunity to participate in active, group-related learning within a supportive online community setting. The online campus provides students with lectures and course materials and it also includes: Virtual tutorials, Live chat, Discussion forums – student and tutor-led, Up-to-date web technology for delivery methods, User-friendly material, Access to our online library.
As online learners, students are part of a ‘virtual cohort’ and the communication and interaction amongst members of the cohort is a significant aspect of the learning process.
- This program provides the practical skills and strategic mindset needed to become a successful reputation management professional
- Enhance your abilities to work more effectively with those who manage the reputation and brand of the organisation
- World-class faculty bring an unparalleled depth of knowledge and real-world experience, which participants can draw upon in Questions and Answers.
- It is a virtual learning experience, so it will not disrupt your normal workflow and there are no travel expenses
- Develop your network to help you address your own challenges and engage with peers throughout and after the program
Students who successfully complete this online programme will receive a SEMP Certificate in Information Management from the Metropolitan School of Business and Management UK.
- Introduction to Systems and Information
- Information Systems Strategy
- Information Systems Strategy Planning
- Strategic Information Tools and Strategic Advantage
- Organisational Knowledge
- Nomenclature of Contemporary ICT
- eCommerce and eBusiness
- Planning and Implementing eStrategy
- Leveraging Knowledge Strategy
- Teleworking and Virtual Organisations
- Global Communities … K-Organisations