Research Methodology is the most commonly recognized and utilized social science for studying large populations. Demand is growing worldwide for professionals who can influence social issues and conditions by conducting surveys, analyzing data and reporting results. Help fill the growing need and enhance your career with SEMP Research Methodology online certificate program.
Organisations and Individuals that are at the peak of their business, and are blossoming or flourishing need to conduct research so as to maintain their position in the industry, or advance further and also to keep their competitors at bay. Organisations arm themselves with crucial information that will allow them to make informed business decisions when they invest in research. One needs to find out crucial information about one’s competitors, know how successful they are, what they do and do not offer, how one may be able to fill the gaps in their offering, and how to give one’s business a competitive advantage. Research Methodology will enable students to relate business to such areas as identifying your target customers, marketplace trends, production processes, and financial practices, help you predict trends, project sales, spot opportunities, and avoid potential problems. Understanding the nature of different types of business research will help you use data to maximize your sales and profits.
The Survey Research Methods online certificate program is ideal for individuals who routinely produce, analyze or utilize survey data. Individuals who work in government, nonprofit and research organizations will benefit from this program. Completion of this program will enhance employment opportunities for expanding professions that demand evidence-based research regarding social issues and conditions.
This fully online program will afford you the opportunity to:
- Update your research skills and demonstrate knowledge in Mixed Methods Research
- Add a valuable credential to your resume/vitae to help advance your career
- Complete the certificate in as little as one calendar year (While this is technically possible, it may not be advisable based on your work and family responsibilities.)
- Incorporate the certificate into a UNL master’s degree in Quantitative, Qualitative and Psychometrics Methods, or other graduate programs with advisor approval
- Gain critical foundational skills needed for doctoral work
- A basic knowledge of designing a survey
- The skills necessary to conduct and manage a survey project
- An understanding of the statistical procedures used to process and analyse survey data
Students who successfully complete this online programme will receive a SEMP Certificate in Research Methodology from the Metropolitan School of Business and Management UK.
- Research Philosophy and Principles
- Choosing a Research Topic
- Research Strategy and Design
- Research Proposals
- Searching and Reviewing the Literature
- Critique and Argument in Research
- Developing a Conceptual Framework
- Research Ethics
- Research Methods I
- Research Methods I
- Data Analysis
- Writing Up