This role ensures that sound financial system for tracking and monitoring the financial position of the association are put in place and can generate a critical and important report in a timely consistent and factual manner for decision making by the management.
A B.Sc./HND graduate in accounting with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
1. To supervise and ensure accurate billing.
2. Ensure accurate and timely recording and collection of members’ subscription fees.
3. Prompt issuance of receipts and invoices to ensure prompt processing of collections and payment.
4. Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain a record of assets, liabilities, income and expenses or other financial activities within the association organization.
5. Preparation of Bank reconciliation statements to ensure the update of the association’s cash flow.
6. Preparing and updating debtors’ account
7. Ensure all financial records are always accurately recorded and updated.
8. Manage Secretariat monthly float.
9. Issuance of cash vouchers.
10. Disbursement of salaries, benefits and other monetary requirements.
11. Accurate record-keeping of all secretariat income and expenditures.
12. Proper and systematic filing of books of account.