1. There shall be a President elected as chairman of the executive council, who alongside other council members will set the agenda of the Association and ensure the Association is effective and meet its objectives and goals.
2. He/ She shall be the chairperson of the executive council and shall preside over all meetings of the Association.
3. He/she alongside the Executive Secretary shall be responsible for the adherence of executive decisions, to ensure decisions are promptly executed and ensure implementation of every decision arrived at the annual general meeting, executive council meeting, emergency meeting and decision of board of trustees of the association.
4. He/she shall in conjunction with the Executive Secretary, 1st Vice President and the Treasurer be signatory to the association’s accounts.
5. He/she shall represent the association in every public forum and render report of the activity of office at the general meeting in the association.
6. He/she and the Executive Secretary shall ensure that all organs of the Association comply with the provisions of the constitution and implementation of all policies and regulations passed from time to time.
7. He/she shall give periodic report of activities to the Board of Trustees and to the General Meeting.
8. The office of the President shall only be occupied by a member who is engaged either as a principal officer or employee, having highest senior responsibility in the organization or marketing unit of the organization, which includes the position of a Marketing Director, Chief Marketing officer or CEO of a member organization.
1ST VICE PRESIDENT
1. The Vice President (1) shall in the absence of the president act as president of the association.
2. He/ She shall assist the President in carrying out such duties as assigned by the President and the general meeting.
3. He /or She shall liaise with the other executive council members in carrying out assigned duties.
2ND VICE PRESIDENT
1. The Vice President (2) shall in the absence of the President and Vice President (1) act as President of the association.
2. He/she shall assist the President in carrying out such duties as assigned by the President and the general meeting.
3. He/she shall liaise with the other executive council members in carrying out assigned duties.
1. There shall be a publicity secretary for the Association.
2. He/she shall be responsible for conveying assigned information from the Association to the public.
3. He/she shall in carrying out his duties, work in conjunction with the other Executive committee members of the Association.
4. He /She shall publicize the activities of the association in line with established regulations, ethics, and the constitution.
5. He/she shall carry out such other duties as assigned to him by the Executive Council.
1. He/she shall work in conjunction the Executive Secretary on all financial and accounting matters
2. He /She shall keep the Association’s money and ensure that same is promptly deposited in the Association’s account.
3. He/ She shall ensure proper disbursement of funds as approved by the appropriate organs of the Association and as directed by the Executive Council
4. He/she shall always prepare financial reports of the Association to give a true and fair position of the situation of the Association.
5. To provide periodical report to both the executive council and the Annual general meeting.
6. He/she shall carry out such other functions as assigned to him by the President and the executive council.
7. Shall be one of the signatories to the association’s account.
EX-OFFICIO/EXECUTIVE COUNCIL MEMBERS –
1. Duties and responsibilities of the Executive Council Members will be as agreed by the Executive Committee