A forward looking Retail business with focus on consumables is looking for an experienced Brand Manager to help drive and build its brand to raise brand awareness.
Responsible for planning, directing and adapting a brand strategy for a company’s target market while maintaining brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications. Coordinate marketing activities towards achieving, brand profitability and customers’ satisfaction of the company’s brands portfolio.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carry out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Develop strategies and manage marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- Lead the implementation of agreed brand strategies in accordance with business objectives.
- Execute communication, advertising, packaging and other marketing activities.
- Plan, organize and monitor promotion activities to achieve targets.
- Collate and analyse market data and maintain all sales statistics relating to the brand in conjunction with Consumer Insights Manager.
- Monitor market trends and competitive activity and develop appropriate tactic to contain competition.
- Update brand history annually, prepare and execute brand activities to achieve objectives.
- Ensure the effective utilization of the brand marketing budget to achieve the set objectives.
- Maintain and update records on marketing expenditure (Advertising and promotions) to ensure that expenditure is kept within agreed budget.
- In conjunction with Sales Team, ensures optimal brand distribution in the trade channels.
- Oversee pricing strategies for the category
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Analytical skills
- Good listener
- Able to respond to results and consumer research
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Be able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business
- Able to inspire others, and manage different projects at the same time,
- Energetic and passionate about their product specialty
- Be organized and methodical
- Able to work well under pressure
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns
- Good presentation skills.
Bachelor’s Degree, MBA would be an added advantage.
Type of Experience:
- 5 year relevant experience in FMCG
Fill the form below