Do you want to be part of one of the largest FMCG company in Nigeria and Africa?
Get ready to enjoy relationships in a diverse, challenging and ever-growing work environment that is full of opportunities and growth while working with the Brands that you love?
- Brand Manager will be responsible for our Brands’ growth and strategy in line with company’s target.
- Maintain brand integrity across all the company’s marketing initiatives and communications and may manage a portfolio of products.
- Assist with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities, Competitor and customer insights analysis etc.
- Have adequate industry knowledge and impact of Branding on Top-line growth
Qualification and Experience:
- Postgraduate in Business Management or MBA plus a membership of professional Institute(s) is an added advantage
- The candidate must have worked as at least Assistant Brand Manager with minimum experience of 2 -3 years in the FMCG industry
- Must have adequate industry knowledge and Brand Awareness
- Candidate must also possess:
- Good Analytical skills
- Good relationship management skills
- High degree of business acumen
- A strong focus on results
Fill the form below