Job Title: Corporate and Brand Communication Manager
Job Grade: Manager
Department: General Management
- Responsible for Corporate, brand and media communication in accordance
with the company HQ’s communication strategy.
- Responsible for managing country website and social media accounts.
Responsible For Corporate and Brand Communication
Responsible to: Managing Director and dotted line to the Global Corporate Communication Director
- Preparing country’s PR implementation plans and budgets of
institutions and brands in accordance with the company HQ’s annual
- To manage country website and social media accounts in accordance
with the company HQ digital media strategies.
- Researching, designing and conducting activities, sponsorship and
social responsibility projects to increase the awareness and
perception of the company and brands in accordance with the
company HQ’s communication strategy.
- Managing relations with PR, events, digital agencies and managing
project opportunities by organizing systematic meetings,
- Developing new projects and managing communication activities
with opinion leaders, influencers and media on country basis.
- Following developments and competitors in sector and reporting to
the Country General Manager and the company Corporate
- To ensure that the corporate identity is used by all employees in
accordance with the content, following up actuality
- Editing all written texts related to company and brands (press
statements, speech texts, presentations, etc.)
- Coordinating launch, press conference, fair, activities etc.
- Planning and conducting internal communication and volunteering
- Designing and implementing press launch, blogger launch, celebrity
events and the setup of B2C activities with PR and / or event agency
during the product launch, re-launch periods.
- Preparing country specific pro-active crisis communication plan,
creating crisis information chain and editing of all texts in accordance
with the company HQ crisis communication strategy.
- 10 years’ experience in corporate relations field. An FMCG
experience will be an added advantage.
- At least a B.Sc in related field, preferably communication, journalism
or marketing e.t.c
Skills & Capabilities
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Team working skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management.
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter.
SUBMIT CV WITH JOB TITLE TO ADVANSEC2@YAHOO.COM