We look forward to hiring professionals in the capacity below to join us embark upon this exciting journey together:
- Job Type – Full Time
- Qualification – BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience – 10 years
- Job Field – Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Overseeing marketing department.
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Researching demand for our products and services.
- Competitor research.
- Working with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Identifying potential customers.
- Developing promotions with advertising managers.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Experience in marketing and running a marketing team.
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Interested candidate should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Head of Marketing Communications Position At ELearning Company” as the subject or fill the form below.
Fill the form below to Apply