Our ELearning partner is looking for a digital marketer who will be an integral member of her team with a strong technical side. You will be passionate about digital marketing and interested in how paid search, SEO and other marketing technology can impact her business. You will be a foundational player in managing the overall strategy for PPC and other digital campaigns.
You must have 2-5 years of experience in a digital marketing role and will have managed paid search campaigns in Google Ads and paid social ads.
- Develop, manage, and implement paid search, display, social, and retargeting strategies
- Implement email marketing campaigns to drive leads
- Assist in the strategy, development, and testing of landing pages to help improve paid search performance
- Set up, manage, and execute ongoing digital marketing plans
- Create and implement online marketing strategies using organic search engine optimization for websites
- Perform keyword, industry, and competitor research
- Analyze website traffic reports, linking structures, codes, and content to be able to make smart recommendations to increase website traffic, the number of quality leads, and conversion rates
- Contribute to writing quality, SEO-friendly content including web pages, blogs, press releases, and ad copy
- Build quality back-links to improve their search engine ranking
- Building email lists and analyze campaigns; making recommendations for improvements
- Create and implement Social Media Marketing strategies that deliver a quantifiable ROI
- Work closely with the marketing team to coordinate global strategies
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is highly motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to create strategies and manage IG, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn Campaign.
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certifications is an added advantage
- Strong experience with Google Analytics and Google Search Console such as setting up event tracking, filters, and segmenting data
- Experience connecting, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on conversion campaign results
- Creating, testing, deploying, and reporting on email marketing campaigns
- Building, executing, managing and reporting on paid media campaigns for Google Search and experience conducting keyword research and analyzing technical SEO issues
- Expert knowledge and technical understanding of channel-specific terminology for paid digital media, SEO, marketing automation, call tracking, email marketing, and social media
- OND, HND or Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
Additional Skills and Background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Website conversion rate optimization
- Intricate knowledge of organic best practices
- Familiarity writing effective ad copy
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools
- E-Commerce or CMS industry experience a plus.
- Experience executing B2B campaigns.
Interested candidate should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Marketing Manager at ELearning Company” as the subject or fill the form below.