The candidate should be in Social Sciences/Mass communications/Computer Sciences or English Studies. Proficient in Microsoft office.
Oversee an organization’s social media activities which include:
- Scheduling updates, sharing relevant content, engaging with fans and followers, answering customer inquiries, and covering company events on social networks.
- Have a high comfort level with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal), organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Display a high level of attention to detail while being able to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of Marketing & Corporate Communications
- Ability to translate strategic objectives into practical and achievable plans.
- Ability to work well with senior management, colleagues and the public.
Fill the form below to Apply